Find a tour you love, get in touch.
Take your time, search through our suggested itineraries, and choose one that suits you best. Each tour itinerary page has an enquiry form. If you are interested in that tour, complete the form, and let us know if you would like to make any changes. All itineraries can be customised. Your enquiry will be assigned to one of our Travel Specialist who will oversee your enquiry.
Happy with your quote? Pay deposit, confirm booking.
We will provide you with a personalised quote by email (normally within 12 hours). If there are any further questions you have at this stage your personal tour consultant is there to help answer your queries.
If you decide to proceed, we will send you a link to our secure form where you can pay your deposit online (by Visa or MasterCard). The deposit is normally around NZ $250pp but varies according to holiday type.
Pay balance and get ready to travel!
We will then send you an invoice for the balance of the booking when your quote has been booked & confirmed. The balance is due at least 30 days prior to the commencement of the tour*.
We recommend that you choose one of the following two methods to pay the balance of your tour. These are also detailed on the invoice. You can either pay online using your credit card or you can pay directly into our company account via Electronic Funds Transfer. All currency conversions (if applicable) are carried out automatically by your credit card company or bank.
Your tour documents, tour vouchers, travel bag and/or travel wallet and all tour documents will be emailed to you at least two weeks prior to travel.
* Some Coach Tours and other special travel may require special payment arrangements. Please refer to your personalised quote for more details.
- We have offices in New Zealand & Australia and welcome bookings from anywhere in the world.
- We can also book your flights into New Zealand from Australia and the United Kingdom
- All our New Zealand tours are charged in New Zealand Dollars.
- For bookings within 45 days of the tour departure date, full payment will be required to confirm your place on the tour.
- Please note, some Cruise & Escorted Coach Tour companies will have strict payment conditions and final payment may be due within 100-60 days of the tour departure date. Your Travel Specialist will inform you of exact due date at time of booking.
- If you have any other questions about how to book your New Zealand holiday that are not covered here, then please email us for more information or call us.