Heli Alpine Summer Snow Landing
Heli Alpine Summer Snow Landing
This flight ensures that you can touch snow even in the summer. Fly by helicopter directly to the snow capped peaks surrounding Queenstown.
Spectacular alpine scenery makes this flight unmissable. Land amongst snow capped peak, stand in snow and take that special snapshot. The exact route is dependent on snow conditions. See Queenstown, the picture perfect alpine paradise set against a backdrop of The Remarkables mountain range and nestled on the shores of Lake Wakatipu from the dissy heights of the helicopter.
The helicopter can hover, and land on some of New Zealand's most remote areas, making it the ideal choice for sightseeing Queenstown landmarks like the Shotover River, Skippers Canyon and the Wakatipu Basin.
|Tour Type:||Scenic Flights|
|From:||Queenstown to Queenstown|
|Price:||From (NZD) $385 per person|
|Hotel pickup and drop off|
|30 minute scenic flight including seasonal snow landing|
|Informative commentary during the flight|
|Professionally trained pilot with specific experience flying in New Zealand's alpine environment|
- Touching snow even in the summer
- Breathtaking helicopter flight and views from Queenstown
- Landing on the mountain & being surrounded by snowy mountain peaks
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Friendly commentary from pilot
Schedule & Duration
- Frequency: Daily. All year round
- Departure Point: Queenstown Airport, Lucas Place. Shuttle bus from your centrally located Queenstown accommodation can be nominated at time of booking
- Departure Time: Flights leave on demand between 8:00am & 5:00pm
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Return Details: Flight concludes at original point of departure
- Closed: Christmas Day
- Children must be accompanied by a fare paying adult.
- Infants up to 3 years (weighing under 15kg) are free if sitting on an adults knee and not occupying a seat.
- Children are 4-14 years or an infant weighing over 15kg.
- Food and drinks are excluded
- All flights operate subject to suitable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- It is recommended that warm clothing and suitable footwear be worn on this tour due to cold temperatures
- The Operator reserves the right to alter prices, departure times and flight routes or arrange alternative helicopter services
- All flights require a minimum number of 3 passengers for departures. Bookings will be accepted for numbers less than the required minimum number on the basis that bookings will be co-ordinated to achieve minimum numbers
- Fleet predominantly of Squirrel helicopters. Professionally trained pilots with specific experience flying in New Zealand’s alpine environment. All aircraft are maintained and pilots licensed to New Zealand Civil Aviation requirements
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Complete operator information, including opening times and local contact telephone numbers are included on your e-voucher
There are 1 reviews of this tour from past clients of Relaxing Journeys, averaging 4 out of 5.
Booking Form: Heli Alpine Summer Snow Landing
This flight ensures that you can touch snow even in the summer. Fly by helicopter directly to the snow capped peaks surrounding Queenstown. Spectac... Read More
Click on each area to view more information.
Upgrade this tour by adding one of our carefully selected optional tours & activities or go ahead and request a quote to guarantee your spot.
You can also create your dream holiday by using our custom itinerary planner.
Create your Custom Itinerary