Rotorua Canopy Tour
Rotorua Canopy Tour
The Ultimate Eco Adventure and New Zealand’s only native forest Zipline!
Opened in 2012 and already ranked number 1 in the North Island on TripAdvisor!
Assemble at the base for an introduction, harness fitting and safety briefing before you embark on a magical journey through some of the most pristine native forest left standing. Safely secured in harnesses, travel the 1.2 km course through a network of ziplines, tree to tree swing bridges, treetop platforms and walking trails deep in virgin New Zealand native forest.
High amongst ancient trees, this 3 hour adventure combines fun and excitement with changing views that are breath-taking as you experience the thrill of flying through changing landscapes from high above unexplored forested valleys.
This is an all-weather experience and the canopy in wet weather is magical beyond belief!
|Tour Type:||Adventure Tours|
|From:||Rotorua to Rotorua|
From (NZD) $149 per person
|3 hour zipline experience|
|6 ziplines up to 220 metres long and 40 metres above forest floor|
|Travel a 1.2 kilometre network of ziplines, swingbridges, treetop platforms and walking trails deep in virgin New Zealand native forest|
|Treetop platforms 22 metres high up 500 year old trees|
|Tree to tree swing bridges up to 50 metres long|
|2 highly trained & knowledgeable guides|
|High quality wet weather clothing if raining|
|Inner city hotel pick-ups are available on request|
- Frequency: Daily all year round
- Departure Point: 147 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua or pick-up is available from inner city accommodations
- Departure Time: 10.00am & 1.00pm (Sep-Mar 10.00am, 1.00pm & 4.00pm)
- Duration: Allow approx 3 1/2 hours
- Return Details: Tour concludes at original point of departure
- Closed: Christmas Day
What To Bring
- Closed toe footwear is essential.
- Camera or small video recording device (a wrist or neck strap is recommended)
- Extra layer of clothing
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Participants under 18 years of age will need parental consent form signed
- Minimum weight limit is 30kg and maximum weight limit is 120kg
- 10 passengers maximum per tour
- Participants should be in average fitness as there is approximately 750 metres of walking involved
- The operator may cancel or postpone tours due to high winds and electrical storms or when they determine it is unsafe to operate
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Complete operator information, including opening times and local contact telephone numbers are included on your e-voucher
There are 3 reviews of this tour from past clients of Relaxing Journeys, averaging 5 out of 5.
Booking Form: Rotorua Canopy Tour
The Ultimate Eco Adventure and New Zealand’s only native forest Zipline! Opened in 2012 and already ranked number 1 in the North Island on TripAd... Read More
Click on each area to view more information.
Upgrade this tour by adding one of our carefully selected optional tours & activities or go ahead and request a quote to guarantee your spot.
You can also create your dream holiday by using our custom itinerary planner.
Create your Custom Itinerary