Scenic Bayview Horse Trek
Scenic Bayview Horse Trek
Join us for our Bayview horse scenic ride and experience some of the best views looking out over the Bay of Islands New Zealand. We’ll depart from our Waitangi base head on a scenic loop up and around the Waitangi golf course up to a view point where we can take photos. From here we’ll loop back through our paddocks and back to the base.
This ride is ideal for young children, nervous riders or people who are riding a horse for the first time. We ride at a steady walking pace which gives you plenty of time to soak in the stunning panoramic scenery. For more experienced riders joining a mixed group, we may be able to offer you the ability to trot and canter through our paddocks towards the end of the ride.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to their booked departure time so we can fit helmets and also take you through a safety briefing.
|Tour Type:||Guided Nature Tours & Walks|
|From:||Bay of Islands to Bay of Islands|
|Price:||From (NZD) $80 per person|
|Plenty of photo stops along the way|
|Riding is at a steady walking pace|
|For experienced riders there is a possibility to trot or canter at the end of the ride|
- Frequency: Daily, all year round
- Departure Point: Waitangi base head
- Departure Time: 12:30pm
- Duration: 1 hour
- Return Details: 1:30pm
- Closed: Christmas Day
What To Wear / Bring
- Closed shoes with a small heel are preferable (no jandals)
- Long trousers / sports pants (shorts will chaff your legs in the saddle)
- You may wish to bring a camera, though please note we cannot be responsible for it
- There is a weight limit of 95kg per rider.
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to operate
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Complete operator information, including opening times and local contact telephone numbers are included on your e-voucher
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, walking shoes and your camera. In winter months we advise dressing warmly – jackets and warm clothes recommended
- Child ages are 3-10 years inclusive
Booking Form: Scenic Bayview Horse Trek
Join us for our Bayview horse scenic ride and experience some of the best views looking out over the Bay of Islands New Zealand. We’ll depart from o... Read More
Click on each area to view more information.
Upgrade this tour by adding one of our carefully selected optional tours & activities or go ahead and request a quote to guarantee your spot.
You can also create your dream holiday by using our custom itinerary planner.
Create your Custom Itinerary