Village Artisan Tour
Village Artisan Tour
This diverse tour, just an hour north from Wellington via train, showcases the heart of the Wairarapa, its wine, food and shopping. While in the capable hands of your local guide you will get a taste of three small villages, Greytown, Martinborough and Featherston.
Discover beautiful Victorian wooden buildings home to stylish boutique stores. Taste extraordinary flavours at a gourmet chocolate studio. For Lunch celebrate local, seasonal produce from the region. The day concludes with world famous wine and cheese tasting.
|Tour Type:||Wine, Food & Vineyard Tours|
|From:||Wellington to Wellington|
|Price:||From (NZD) $175 per person|
|Personal local guide and driver|
|Train tickets from Wellington to Woodside station and return|
|Visit a gourmet chocolate studio|
|Stroll through the boutique high street shops|
|Enjoy a two course lunch and a glass of wine in a beautiful restored restaurant|
|Explore a unique ceramic studio|
|Wine tasting at boutique family run vineyard and finish off at a cheese shop|
- Frequency: Daily. All year round. Please note 01 May to 31 Aug departures may be limited due to a winter timetable
- Departure Point: Wellington Railway Station
- Departure Time: Weekdays: 8:21am (Check-in 8.00am)/Weekends: 9.55am (Check-in 9.30am)
- Duration: 9 hours
- Return Details: Weekdays: 5.20pm/Weekends: 6.30pm
- Closed: The Greytown Tour does not operate public holidays: – Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday,Easter Sunday and Anzac Day and during Martinborough events, which include the first Saturday in February and March, third Sunday in March and third Saturday and Sunday in November.
What to bring
- Warm Sweater
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to operate
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Complete operator information, including opening times and local contact telephone numbers are included on your e-voucher
Booking Form: Village Artisan Tour
This diverse tour, just an hour north from Wellington via train, showcases the heart of the Wairarapa, its wine, food and shopping. While in the capab... Read More
Click on each area to view more information.
Upgrade this tour by adding one of our carefully selected optional tours & activities or go ahead and request a quote to guarantee your spot.
You can also create your dream holiday by using our custom itinerary planner.
Create your Custom Itinerary