- Category: Scenic Coach Day Tours
- Avge Rating: 5 (1 Reviews)
- From: Auckland to Auckland
- Duration: 1/2 Day
- Tour Code: GS1
- Compare Tour
Add to Wishlist1 item has been added to your wishlist
View Wishlist | Not Now
Tour ItinerarySee first hand why Auckland is known as the City of Sails as you enjoy a trip over the Harbour Bridge. Visit the famous Auckland landmark of Mount Eden, a dormant volcano whose summit offers excellent panoramic views of the city and harbours.
From this fantastic vantage point you will see evidence of Auckland’s volcanic history, the most significant being the youngest volcano of Rangitoto Island at the entrance to the Waitemata harbour.
The sightseeing tour also takes in the Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park which is situated on a 62,000 year old volcano. In addition to these natural features the city sights tour also takes in the trendy shopping area of Parnell Village with its historical buildings that have been transformed into boutiques, antique, craft and specialty shops.
Your tour will then take you along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive before returning to Downtown. Why not add on a visit to your Discover Auckland tour and visit Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter and Underwater World. Experience King and Gentoo penguins and come face to face with ferocious sharks! Find out more>
- Harbour Bridge
- The American Express Viaduct – location of the last America’s Cup
- Queen Street – Auckland’s main shopping and business district
- Mount Eden – a dormant volcano whose summit offers panoramic views
- Auckland Domain – the City’s oldest park
- Parnell Village – one of Auckland’s trendy café and shopping areas
- Tamaki Drive – scenic waterfront route.
- Michael Savage Memorial – beautiful views of the Waitemata Harbour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance to attractions as listed above
- Luxury Coach Transport
- Frequency: Daily. All year round
- Departure & Return Details: SkyCity Travel Centre at 102 Hobson Street (near the Sky Tower), Auckland or from selected centrally located accomodations
- Departure Time: 9:45am & 2:30pm
- Duration: 3 hours (approximate)
- Closed: Christmas Day
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel.
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated.
- Complete operator information, including opening times and local contact telephone numbers are included on your e-voucher.
- Experienced driver-guides providing full commentary.
- Daily departing city sightseeing tours.
- A modern fleet of luxury coaches specifically designed for sightseeing and touring around New Zealand.
- Glass roofed coaches on a number of tours.
- Multi-lingual commentary
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off service from inner city hotels. Pick-up and drop-off details must be advised at the time of booking.
Tourism Industry Affiliations:
Discover Auckland Reviews
Reviews from past clients of Relaxing Journeys. 1 Reviews. Average Rating 5.0 of 5.
5Absolutely wonderful! Wouldn't change a thing.
- Overall Tour Rating
- Value For Money
- Tour Pace
- Relaxing Journeys Experience