Kayak Milford Sound
Kayak Milford Sound
Experience Milford Sound from sea level with an experienced guide and a small group of kayakers. Join us for a fun, relaxed and intimate experience of this majestic fiord.
Paddling here is awesome, whatever the weather and whatever your previous paddling experience (or lack of it!).
You’ll enjoy 4 – 5 hours on the water with the freedom to explore the fiord, check out the wildlife (seals and occasionally penguins and dolphins) and marvel at the natural wonders of Mitre Peak, Pembroke Glacier and thundering waterfalls.
Weather permitting, we’ll stop for lunch on a secluded beach. If an afternoon breeze comes up, we’ll raft our kayaks together and sail home.
You can join us at Te Anau, The Divide (Routeburn Track road end) or in Milford Sound. Travelling with us along the Milford Road is definitely part of the experience - we'll provide good kiwi music and tell stories, have afternoon tea and stop at our favourite places.
|Tour Type:||Guided Nature Tours & Walks|
|From:||Te Anau to Te Anau|
|Price:||From (NZD) $185 per person|
|Thermal top & leggings|
|Wetsuit vest, fleece top, hat & paddling gloves|
|Paddle jacket & spray deck|
|Double kayaks / paddles|
|Group safety & emergency gear|
|Coach transfers from Te Anau|
- Frequency: Daily 01 November to 30 April
- Departure Point: Hotel pick up
- Departure Time: 6:15am
- Duration: 12 hours
- Return Details: 6:00pm
- Closed: Winter months
- Minimum of 2 people required to operate
- Water competency & medium level of fitness required
- Advise dietary requirements at the time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel
- Confirmation of this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Complete operator information, including opening times and local contact telephone numbers are included on your e-voucher
- Child ages are 16 years inclusive.
- Children 0 – 15 years are not permitted on this tour
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, walking shoes & camera.
- In Winter months we advise dressing warmly.
Booking Form: Kayak Milford Sound
Experience Milford Sound from sea level with an experienced guide and a small group of kayakers. Join us for a fun, relaxed and intimate experience of... Read More
Click on each area to view more information.
Upgrade this tour by adding one of our carefully selected optional tours & activities or go ahead and request a quote to guarantee your spot.
You can also create your dream holiday by using our custom itinerary planner.
Create your Custom Itinerary