Hole in the Rock Cruise
Hole in the Rock Cruise
The Bay of Islands region contains 144 islands, many with fantastic walking and snorkelling opportunities. Island Adventurer can get you to these pristine spots. Enjoy spectacular island scenery and walks with views that will leave you breathless.
Highlights, Visit the Black Rocks, Unique views of cliffs and caves, See some of our most famous islands, Great photo opportunities.
Get up close and personal with the islands of Ipipiri - the eastern Bay of Islands - from the comfort of Island Adventurer, our 13 metre Naiad boat.
Also known as the four wheel drive of the sea, this highly manoeuvrable vessel can get you up close to the cliffs and caves of the region, including the remarkable Black Rocks – stunning and extremely rare basalt rock formations.
You'll also explore the caves, lagoons and sheer rock cliffs around Roberton Island (Motuarohia), then land on the beach and walk up to Cook's lookout for amazing views around the Bay of Islands.
|Tour Type:||Cruises & Sailing Adventures|
|From:||Bay of Islands to Bay of Islands|
|Price:||From (NZD) $84 per person|
|Full commentary provided by your skipper|
|Viewing of cliffs & caves|
|Plenty of photo opportunities|
|Travel on a small vessel, which allows you to get very close to the cliffs and caves|
- Frequency: Daily all year round
- Departure Point: Paihia Ferry Terminal
- Departure Time: 3:00pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Return Details: 5:00pm
- Closed: Operates all year round
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to operate
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Complete operator information, including opening times and local contact telephone numbers are included on your e-voucher
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, walking shoes and your camera. In winter months we advise dressing warmly – jackets and warm clothes recommended
- Child ages are 5-14 years inclusive
Booking Form: Hole in the Rock Cruise
The Bay of Islands region contains 144 islands, many with fantastic walking and snorkelling opportunities. Island Adventurer can get you to these pris... Read More
Click on each area to view more information.
Upgrade this tour by adding one of our carefully selected optional tours & activities or go ahead and request a quote to guarantee your spot.
You can also create your dream holiday by using our custom itinerary planner.
Create your Custom Itinerary