Beach to Bay Jetboat Tour
Beach to Bay Jetboat Tour
A fast and thrilling jet boat ride across Lake Te Anau towards Dock Bay for an up-close peek into Fiordland National Park. From the moment the accelerator hits the floor, your adrenaline hits the roof for a ride full of spins, spray and laughs!
Speed across picturesque Lake Te Anau - the largest of the southern glacial lakes, surrounded by majestic mountains and ancient forests - it’s a seriously magical place. Legend has it that Rakaihautu, a legendary Māori leader, part of the first migrators to New Zealand, named the great lakes while exploring the South Island.
Marvel at the Murchison Mountains, which rise a staggering 1,400 metres above the lake surface as you skim across the pristine waters towards Dock Bay. Look across at the ancient beech forests that surround Lake Te Anau.
Your guide will fill you in on some fascinating New Zealand history. Get a taste of the past, as you learn about early European pioneers, as well as an introduction to one New Zealand’s pristine native forests, and world-famous walking tracks.
|Tour Type:||Adventure Tour|
|From:||Te Anau to Te Anau|
|Price:||From (NZD) $52 per person|
|Cold weather clothing|
|Driver / guide|
|25 minute jetboat ride|
|Free car parking|
- Frequency: Daily
- Departure Point: Fiordland Jet Shop, 84 Lakefront Drive, Te Anau
- Departure Time: Summer: 11:15am, 12:15pm, 5:15pm & 6:15pm Winter Weekdays: 12:15pm & 4:15pm Winter Weekends: 3:15pm & 4:15pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Return Details: 2 hours later
- Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday & Anzac Day
- Minimum of 2 people required to operate
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel
- Confirmation of this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Complete operator information, including opening times and local contact telephone numbers are included on your e-voucher
- Child ages are 5 – 15 years inclusive.
- Children 0 – 5 years are not permitted on this tour
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, walking shoes & camera.
- In Winter months we advise dressing warmly.
Booking Form: Beach to Bay Jetboat Tour
A fast and thrilling jet boat ride across Lake Te Anau towards Dock Bay for an up-close peek into Fiordland National Park. From the moment the acceler... Read More
Click on each area to view more information.
Upgrade this tour by adding one of our carefully selected optional tours & activities or go ahead and request a quote to guarantee your spot.
You can also create your dream holiday by using our custom itinerary planner.
Create your Custom Itinerary