Capital Craft Beer Tour
Capital Craft Beer Tour
Combining the best tastes of Wellington. Start with a famous Wellington Coffee and perhaps a specialty soda from the Six Barrel Soda Company on the way to the new Wellington Chocolate Factory to see how they combine the craft beer flavour into their chocolate.
Our first Brewery is one of Wellington's favourites, Parrot Dog Brewery. With tastings and talks with the brewers see how Parrot Dog has grown along with the Wellington Craft beer scene.
Then a bit of lunch at a local cafe ready for an afternoon of exploring the breweries in and around the Wellington region. We change the breweries we visit in the afternoon depending on the day and what is available.
Rest assured our guides have taken on the laborious task of researching as many different beers as we can find. It's a tough job sometimes. We finish at one of the many Free-houses we have here in the Craft Beer Capital of New Zealand.Tour Pricing
- NZ$970 for the first 2 passengers on tour
- For every other extra person the cost is NZ$195 per person
- Min 2 people, Max 7 people per departure
|Tour Type:||Wine, Food & Vineyard Tours|
|From:||Wellington to Wellington|
|Price:||From (NZD) $970 per person|
|Pick up & return to city accommodation|
|Travel by air-conditioned luxury vehicles|
|Morning and/or afternoon teas|
|Tasting fee & GST|
- Frequency: Daily
- Departure Point: Pick up from your accommodation
- Departure Time: 10am
- Duration: 7 hours
- Return Details: Return to your accommodation by approximately 5pm
- Closed: Christmas Day
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to operate
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel
- Children under the age of 18 not permitted
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Complete operator information, including opening times and local contact telephone numbers are included on your e-voucher
- R18 only – No children.
- Intoxicated passengers will not be served – Please drink responsibly.
- Vehicles are not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Please reconfirm your tour & advise your accommodation location 24 hours prior.
- Please be ready 10 minutes prior to your pickup time.
Booking Form: Capital Craft Beer Tour
Combining the best tastes of Wellington. Start with a famous Wellington Coffee and perhaps a specialty soda from the Six Barrel Soda Company on the wa... Read More
Click on each area to view more information.
Upgrade this tour by adding one of our carefully selected optional tours & activities or go ahead and request a quote to guarantee your spot.
You can also create your dream holiday by using our custom itinerary planner.
Create your Custom Itinerary