The Tastebud Tour
The Tastebud Tour
The Tastebud Tour is the perfect tour to explore the Auckland city and suburbs.
On this driven tour we visit everywhere from Auckland Fish Market, the shops the chefs going shopping, chocolatiers, cafes, farmers markets, artisan producers and much much more. The tour takes in the sights and sound of the vibrant Auckland region while we talk you through the architecture, culture and character that makes up this exciting city.
Our experienced, passionate and fun tour guides will give you a morning you will thoroughly enjoy! The Tastebud Tour is driven (so you can sit back and relax) and takes four hours. Hotel pick ups and drop off from the city centre are also available.
The Tastebud Tour can include: Coffee Roasters, Cheese Tasting, Farmers Markets, Olive Oil Masterclass, Artisan food tasting, Behind the scenes at the Auckland Fish Market, Waterside Lunch, Local beer and wine.
|Tour Type:||Wine, Food & Vineyard Tours|
|From:||Auckland to Auckland|
|Price:||From (NZD) $205 per person|
|Duration:||4 ½ hours|
|Experience Fish Markets, Shops, Chocolatiers, Cafes and Farmers Markets|
|Commentary from local guide|
|Hotel pick up and drop off|
|Coffee Roasters, Cheese Tasting, Farmers Markets, Olive Oil Masterclass, Artisan food tasting|
|Behind the scenes at the Auckland Fish Market, Waterside Lunch, Local beer and wine|
- Frequency: Daily all year round
- Departure Point: Shop 9, Devonport Ferry Terminal
- Departure Time: 9:30am
- Duration: 4 ½ hours
- Return Details: 2:00pm
- Closed: Operates all year round
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to operate
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Complete operator information, including opening times and local contact telephone numbers are included on your e-voucher
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, walking shoes and your camera. In winter months we advise dressing warmly – jackets and warm clothes recommended
Booking Form: The Tastebud Tour
The Tastebud Tour is the perfect tour to explore the Auckland city and suburbs. On this driven tour we visit everywhere from Auckland Fish Market, ... Read More
Click on each area to view more information.
Upgrade this tour by adding one of our carefully selected optional tours & activities or go ahead and request a quote to guarantee your spot.
You can also create your dream holiday by using our custom itinerary planner.
Create your Custom Itinerary