Auckland Bridge Bungy
Auckland Bridge Bungy
Auckland’s steel Harbour Bridge spanning the mighty Waitemata Harbour is the home to the world’s first harbour bridge Bungy Jump. Nestled under the frenetically-paced activity of the Auckland Harbour Bridge.
The jump pod, which was installed in 2003, utilises the latest in engineering technology. The retro-style jump pod provides a platform to leap out over the Waitemata Harbour.
Once airborne enjoy spectacular views – that is if your eyes stay open! Auckland Bungy has a uniquely Auckland flavour and is something that should definitely not be missed!
- 40 metres
- New Zealand's only harbour bridge bungy
- Variety of bungy methods
- Water touch option
- The fastest way of getting to see the Waitamata Harbour
|Tour Type:||Adventure Tours|
|From:||Auckland to Auckland|
|Price:||From (NZD) $165 per person|
|Complimentary transfers from the Sky Tower|
|All safety gear provided|
|Experience New Zealand's only harbour bridge bungy|
|Genuine T Shirt|
- Frequency: Daily all year round
- Departure Point: Sky Tower
- Departure Time: 9:00am, 11:30am or 2:30pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Return Details: 11:00am, 1:30pm or 4:30pm at original point of departure
- Closed: Operates all year round
- Weight Restrictions: Minimum weight: 35kg Maximum weight: 150kg
- Age Restrictions: Minimum age for a bungy jumper is 10yrs old. Bungy jumpers aged between 10-15yrs old must have a parent or guardian co-sign their indemnity waiver
- Medical Restrictions: We recommend that you consult us if you have the following conditions: Pregnancy, Heart Conditions, High Blood pressure, Bone Disorders, Fragile Skin, Dislocations, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Neurological Disorders.
- Parking: Free parking is available at the “Bach” for all bungy jumpers and visitors
What To Bring
- Good covered footwear
- Dress warmly
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to operate
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of travel
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Complete operator information, including opening times and local contact telephone numbers are included on your e-voucher
- Child ages are 8-15 years inclusive
Booking Form: Auckland Bridge Bungy
Auckland’s steel Harbour Bridge spanning the mighty Waitemata Harbour is the home to the world’s first harbour bridge Bungy Jump. Nestled under th... Read More
Click on each area to view more information.
Upgrade this tour by adding one of our carefully selected optional tours & activities or go ahead and request a quote to guarantee your spot.
You can also create your dream holiday by using our custom itinerary planner.
Create your Custom Itinerary