What Happens Now?
If you wish, you can Bookmark this page for future reference.
Thanks for paying your balance! Your Tour Consultant will now send you an updated Booking Advice showing your payment in full. Your Tour Consultant will email through a Booking Advice for your records.
If you have not heard from your Tour Consultant within two business days after paying for your tour, then please us know. Send your tour consultant a quick email, and we will attempt another way to send you your invoice.
Flight Details (Important)
We need your arrival flight details as soon as possible (if you have not forwarded these already) so that we can organise any airport transfers, if they are included in your tour. Airport transfers are not included with some tour types, so you would have been informed of this already. In this case, we will need your pre tour accommodation details (if we are not booking these for you) so we can arrange for your tour documentation to be finalised.
It is highly recommended that Travel Insurance be purchased to cover against loss or damage to luggage, accident or sickness and any unforeseen need to cancel your tour. We do not sell travel insurance, however we can provide you with contact information to selected providers at your request.
A quick run down of what you can expect from Relaxing Journeys and what we require from you:
- You: Your tour has now been paid for.
- Us: Your Tour Consultant emails you a finalised Booking Advice.
- You: Please email your Tour Consultant with your flight details (if applicable).
- Us: We will email you with your arrival instructions and a copy of your itinerary shortly – normally around 30 days out from your tour start date.
- Us: We organise for your travel documentation to be waiting for you on arrival as per your itinerary.
- You: Enjoy a spectacular once in a lifetime, relaxing journey, in New Zealand!
Your Accounts Contact At Relaxing Journeys
If you had any issues with the tour deposit process then please let our Accounts team know.
Links to areas of our site you may not have seen yet, but that will help you plan your journey to New Zealand.
- New Zealand Destination Guide
- Plan Your Relaxing Journey
- Weather & Climate
- Passports & Visas
- Travellers Information
- Airline Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any other questions about your New Zealand tour that are not covered here, then please let your Tour Consultant know.
Level 3, 57 Shotover Street,
P.O. Box 1073
Our office operates during normal business hours in New Zealand/Australia. If you call after hours, please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are back in the office.