How do I book my New Zealand holiday?
Our Simple 3 Step Booking Procedure
Take your time and search through or tours and choose one that suits you best. Each tour itinerary page has a link to an enquiry form. If you are interested in that tour, complete the form. Your enquiry will be assigned to one of our tour specialists who will be in charge of your enquiry. You will be notified of who this is, and their details so you can contact them directly!
We will provide you with a personalised quote by email (normally within 12 hours). If there are any further questions you have at this stage your personal tour consultant is there to help answer your queries.
If you decide to proceed we will send you a link to our secure form where you can pay your deposit* online (by Visa or MasterCard). The deposit is normally around NZ $250pp but varies according to tour type.
We will then send you an invoice for the balance of the tour when your tour has been booked & confirmed. The tour balance is due at least 45 days prior to the commencement of the tour*.
The two methods we recommend you to pay the balance are detailed on the invoice; either online using your credit card (Relaxing Journeys do not charge credit card fees!), or direct into our company account via Electronic Funds Transfer. All currency conversions (if applicable) are carried out automatically by your credit card company or bank.
Your tour documents, tour vouchers, travel bag and/or travel wallet and all tour documents will be either:
- Handed to you by the representative who meets you at the airport.
- Handed to you by your coach captain on arrival at your tour accommodation.
- Delivered to the hotel or address you are staying at prior to your tour.
Depending on the tour type chosen. We also provide you with a tour itinerary and arrival instructions by email, once we have all your flight information and personal details.
- We have offices in New Zealand & Australia and welcome bookings from anywhere in the world.
- We only deal with your holiday in New Zealand, so we do not book flights to or from New Zealand.
- You will not find our tours cheaper anywhere else!
- Only the New Zealand Dollar (NZ$) prices on this site are accurate. Prices in other currencies have been converted for your convenience, and are there to help you to compare to your own currency. All of our New Zealand tours are charged in New Zealand Dollars.
- All day tours are required to be paid in full at the time of booking. We then issue you an e-voucher which you print off and take with you to the departure point.
- For bookings within 45 days of the tour departure date, full payment will be required to confirm your place on the tour.
- Please note, some Cruise & Premium Escorted Coach Tour companies will have strict payment conditions and final payment may be due within 100-60 days of the tour departure date. Your Tour Consultant will inform of you of exact due date at time of booking.
- If you have any other questions about how to book your New Zealand tour that are not covered here then please email us for more information or call us.