Maximise your time in New Zealand! Small group tours, big adventures.
Stray Journeys are tours for 18 – 35 year olds, small group, adventure tours based on a fixed itinerary where you stay with the same group of travellers.
Think of it as a road trip experience, where your guide takes you on a once-in-a-lifetime journey, with plenty of great stops, showing you the real New Zealand!
- All transport by mini-bus or coach and inter-island transport between the North and South Island.
- Local Tour Guide – expect entertaining commentary, insight into local secrets and extra support from your tour guide
- All accommodation – twin share or single rooms in Lodges, cabins and comfortable hostels, except at Blue Duck Station & Doubtful Sounds which is shared accommodation.
- Activities – selected top-rated activities and special deals on optional activities
- Some meals (as indicated on each tour’s itinerary
What is Stray Journeys
Stray attracts adventurous travellers from all corners of the globe. When we say “adventurous”, we don’t mean we expect you to do a bungy jump or even a 10 mile hike… but an open mind and a thirst for exploration is important! It may sound like a cliché, but we are more about attitude than age. Anyone from 18-70 is welcome – with the majority of our passengers between 21 and 35.