Why Book with Relaxing Journeys?
Barbara & Peter (UK)
1. Peace of Mind
Relaxing Journeys Ltd has been assessed as a “Qualmark Endorsed Visitor Service”. Qualmark ® is New Zealand tourism’s official mark of quality. Qualmark New Zealand Limited is New Zealand tourism’s official quality agency. It is a government – private sector partnership between Tourism New Zealand and New Zealand Automobile Association. Our online payment system is also fully secure using 128bit encryption. All information that is passed between your computer and this server is encrypted for your protection. Our secure payments are handled via the trusted payment gateway of Bank of New Zealand.
2. Book with the locals!
Unlike many travel operators dealing with holidays to New Zealand, we are here in New Zealand! All the members of our team have an intimate knowledge of this country and can share their first hand knowledge and experience with you. We are also local and contactable when you arrive here in New Zealand and can sort out any unforeseen issues you may have.
3. Personal Service & your own Tour Consultant!
When you make an enquiry on one of our tour packages, your enquiry is assigned to your own personal tour consultant. You are given their full name and their email address so you can email or phone them directly! That’s right, no call centres & no shifting from one consultant to another! Read some of our customer reviews.
4. Unique Itineraries
Many of the tours on our site, and all of our independent coach tours & self drive tours are unique to Relaxing Journeys. They have been painstakingly researched by us to ensure your journey runs smoothly and they are updated regularly to include new accommodation, attractions and travel ideas and to reflect our customer feedback.
5. Exclusive Online Specials & Earlybird Savings!
We have our ‘Best Price Guarantee’ AND we have exclusive specials and earlybird booking specials to ensure booking with Relaxing Journeys provides you with the best value, anywhere in the world! Our specials are updated regularly & LIVE on our website so you can see how much your tour is going to cost immediately!
6. No Credit Card or Agency Service Fees
Unlike a lot of high street agencies, we do not charge credit card or service fees. We provide the level of service we’d expect if we were booking a tour for ourselves. As a specialist tour operator we take a personal interest in all our clients and take great pride in the loyalty our customers have shown us year after year.
7. Holiday Packages & Destinations
We are continually expanding our range of holidays to offer our clients a wider of choice of travel experiences around New Zealand.
8. Prompt Service and Email Replies
There’s nothing more annoying than taking the time to fill out an enquiry form, or emailing a travel company and not getting a response for days – and sometimes not at all! We make it a priority to get back to all of our clients as quickly as possible. No more than 48 hours, and normally within the hour during business hours! If we had a dollar for every email we received from surprised clients at our swift responses – we’d all be retired!
9. Our Client Testimonials Speak For Themselves
Our past clients testimonials speak volumes about our excellent service & tour planning. Read all of them here.
- New Zealand Self Drive Tour Reviews
- New Zealand Escorted Coach Tour Reviews
- New Zealand Independent Coach Tour Reviews
- New Zealand Small Group Tour Reviews
- New Zealand Cruise Reviews
* Relaxing Journeys are committed to providing the highest quality of service combined with the lowest possible price for you, our valued customer. If you think that you have found the same product cheaper elsewhere, email us and let us know. Please make sure that the product that you are comparing is identical in all respects. If there is any variation then we cannot match the price.
- Plan Your Relaxing Journey
- Custom Itinerary
- How Do I Book My Holiday?
- Why Choose To Book With Us?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Driving Guide
- Know Before You Go
- Flying to & Around New Zealand
- Best time to travel to New Zealand
- Passport & Visa Requirements
- New Zealand Destination Guide
- Terms & Conditions